Monday, September 14, 2009

Doodles Ahoy- with extra taco

I thought it might be fun to throw some doodles out here.
I enjoyed this a lot so I might just do it again.
And again
And again
(commence weeping)
First up- the big picture.
This just made me laugh.

Nothing like a man/girl/boy/human
with a smiling daisy.

I swear this is what my iBook said every time
I booted it up and asked it to actually work.


The natural place where all staples go to
raise their young, attend PTA and settle in
for a long infectious haul.



I got nothin' on this one.




Lollipop Guild gone bad-ass.





This came from a tiny segment of an Eddie Izzard sketch.




Quack with a piggie nose? I have no idea.



Am I the only one who sees an eye?

How I feel at the doctor's office. Hate that damn thing.

Says it all- doesn't it?

More to come tomorrow. We'll see how long I can keep this up.























No comments:

Post a Comment