Friday, September 18, 2009

Waiting for fall

The whole sheet is pretty slim this time.
A very quiet day in a very quiet house.

I am waiting... just not willingly.
Hurry up fall!
Bring on the fireplaces!
Bring on the wet leaves!
Bring on lower utility bills!

Blurry pic- this one gave me fits.
I still adore the design though.





I'll take mine charred like the black hearts of my foes, please.



Obvious yet fun at the same time.
I kept saying "when the drumbeats go like THIS"
while I was doodling it.




I make funny noises. I'm a three year old hyped up on pixie sticks.
Wonga Bonga Boo.
Whatever passes the time.



I should have made his stripes plaid.
That would be a ludicrous eggplant.




Fur AND antennae? I'm there!




Walking through woods on a snowy evening.
Hard to do snow with only a black pen.
Use your imagination.






No real explanation needed for this one.
Batman is on tv right now.







Mom, Dad, don't touch it! It's eeevil!






Word.






I like this little happy flame.
Maybe it's me when I sit and watch the fireplace go.

No comments:

Post a Comment