Monday, February 15, 2010

Something a bit different

Today I'm posting something a little different.
I finally hooked up my tablet and took it for a spin.

So I wanted to share some of the First Born From My Lovely Tablet (Thank You Mom, I Really Like It).

Ahem.

Let's begin.
First up- a nice pink bubble. 
It reminds me of a negative photograph of rippling water.






This one is fun and funky.
I really had a blast with the wide brush strokes.








I really really like this one. 
I have such an obsession with raindrop shapes.







This one is the closest to a 'finished' piece that I've done, to date.
It's set to The Reeling by Passion Pit.
Looking at the piece one could view it going either way- spiraling up or down.
How appropriate for me then.







Next post will be back to the hand drawn doodles.
Just wanted to share the fun of technology.
Technology!

1 comment: