Sunday, December 27, 2009

Whoops upside my holiday

Sorry it's been a while. Holidays, blah blah laziness blah blee blah twisted ankle whoopdee bloo blah

Bloop.
Now on to the goods-


Up first is the whole page shot. It's a twofer so let us all rejoice and give vanilla wafers.



 





The Unibrow of Terror!
Feel the fear!
See the creeping!
Call your stylist!









Evil Cellphone wants your soul.
(and 49.99 a month in 'fees')









Santa is really freakin' sick of eating all your stale cookies.
Leave the ice, it's seasoned.









Oh you fickle human!
You never call. You never write.
Where has your turkey love gone?
Wait. Don't answer that.









Cookies bring happiness to all.
And possibly a stomach ache.
But mostly happiness.
Mostly.









For those times on the web when you just can't figure out what the other person is thinking.
I mean really- monkeys do not play the banjo.
I don't care what wikipedia says.









Feather! You've just won the Super Bowl!
What do you want to do?
Disneyland?
Vacation?
What is it- tell me!









Behold!
I bring you line arted Hippo of Much Round Love!









Behold!
I bring you..uh.. some dude with a pinwheel!
(Look, they can't all be winners, OK?)










Do you want to have the most massive farts?
I mean I'm talking Blow The Couch Into Next Tuesday, farts.
Well, want no more!
Your hero has arrived at last.









This is simple.
I got a mug for Christmas and I love it.
We may or may not be running away together.





Look Ma- all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment